Monday, July 15, 2013

New content is up at A-mindful-guy.com

I just added three posts dealing with Mindfulness and Dream Control over on my site.

Controlling dreams is somethign I learned to do pretty early in my life, but it came in stages. First I learned to decide what kind of dream to have, shifting the tone from darkness to a lighter mood.

In time I learned to fly, face fears, even change the dream to my liking or walk out of a dream altogether.

In this series of posts I'm going to look a little at how the subconsious mind, as the seat of your dreams, can be consciously directed. It's a dreaming form of shifting the way we think in the waking world, away from unhelpful views and behaviors towards more beneficial patterns.

Sometimes you can control your dreams, and sometimes you can't, and sometimes you just choose not to.

Like life, it often boils down to choice.

Check it out, comment if it feels right, and as always thanks for reading.

David W. Jones
A-mindful-guy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment